Monday, May 23, 2011

Picture Updates!


Enjoying my internship!!!!
My 1st Wedding with Charmed Weddings!
Wedding at Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa

Beautiful Cake!


Wedding at Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort! Beautiful Venue!!!

I set up tables, set flowers and set ornaments with names!!!

I put all of these in the sand!!!!! 


Beautiful head table!

I set the welcome table too!

honeymoon suite we decorated with rose pedals and chocolate covered strawberries! Yumm!!!


I have been having so much fun at these events and I am learning loads! My bosses are giving me tons of tips and tricks while planning and executing these events. Spring semester of school is over and I am now taking one class over the summer! I have 3 more classes to take and then it is graduation time!!! Time is flying by and I have so many mixed emotions. I am excited to graduate and start my life, but I don't want my college lifestyle to end! 

For my internship, I have been writing blogs, handling the social media and helping them research ideas for brides! I have recently taken on my own bride! Pics to come later from our visit to her venue! She was looking for someone studying events and I decided to help her for some more experience! I honestly can’t get enough of weddings and events; I wake up every day wanting to go into the office, attend as many meetings as I can and researching the internet and magazines for creative ideas.

I hope you enjoy some of these pics from the weddings I have done so far for my internship! Pics of more of my life are on their way!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment